This course will help you develop an independent understanding of competition and strategies in the digital economy and manage the interface between new technology and business management.
WHO THE COURSE IS FOR
This course is suitable for experienced business and technology managers and leaders who are responsible for orchestrating transformation in medium to large organisations. It is also suitable for consultants who provide advice and guidance to such organisations.
The course has been developed specifically to help modern managers, leaders and consultants who want to acquire a rich understanding of how to help organisations take advantage of digital economy opportunities, while protecting them against the threats.
"I'm proud to be one of the individuals who have completed the Digital Enterprise Transformation course. It provides insight on tools that help you start executing right away. Best of all, this course's methodology and role-based training is uniquely built to ensure that you not only understand the theory but pull from all your resources to stitch together practical pathways forward.
The live monthly case sessions are a phenomenal resource. By applying the courses methodologies in a real situation you become confident in taking and expressing your thoughts in a convincing manner. Most importantly, it helps generate new ideas and insights."
Instructor: Professor Dr. Axel Uhl
This course is delivered online by Professor Dr. Axel Uhl - a leading Professor at the Lucerne School of Business in Switzerland.
In addition to his academic experience, he has years of transformation experience inside organisations such as Allianz, KPMG, SAP, Novartis, and Daimler Benz.
He is the author of four enterprise transformation books and an extensive number of papers about digital transformation.
YOU WILL LEARN ...
- The impact of current trends, technologies, business models on various industries and know how to develop value-add strategies to use and manage the changes.
- How to assess the impact of digital technologies on the internal and inter-company value chain.
- How to justify the value contribution of digital strategy.
- How to evaluate different models, procedures, methods and tools and apply them flexibly.
- How to think through the opportunities and risks of digitisation as an individual and relate your own values to them.
- How to appreciate some of the typical difficulties that arise from the interdisciplinary approach to the development of a digital strategy.
- How to develop approaches to solving some of the typical difficulties of developing a digital strategy.
- How to create and measure value arising from digital technologies for different industries.
- How to start a digital transformation initiative and convince key stakeholders.
CERTIFICATE IN DIGITAL ENTERPRISE TRANSFORMATION
At the end of the course you will be invited to write an essay to explain how you would apply your new knowledge to a real organisation.
Providing your essay is awarded a pass by the course instructor, you will receive your Certificate in Digital Enterprise Transformation, which will be stored on the blockchain and available online via your personal URL.
JOIN LIVE WEBINARS TO DISCUSS TRANSFORMATION
As a participant in this course, you will be entitled to attend any live webinars with Professor Uhl, Rob Llewellyn , and other participants from around the world.
You will also have access to replays of all webinars to-date.
Who Takes Our Courses
Our online learning is a more affordable and convenient way for managers and leaders to upgrade their capabilities. Senior professionals from these and other companies have already taken our online transformation courses.
CXO Transform is a Proud Partner of:
Get started now!
Frequently Asked Questions
50% Content: quality of analysis, innovation content of digital services and use cases, application of the Digital Capability Framework.
30% Structure, layout, red thread, comprehensibility, freedom from errors, completeness (cover page, table of contents, list of illustrations, bibliography, labels, page numbers etc.), form (quality of illustrations etc.)
20% scientific character: literature used, annotated bibliography, scientific citation.
If your essay meets the required standard, you will be issued with your certificate. If is does not meet the required standard you will receive feedback and be invited to revise and re-submit your essay for a second evaluation.